Friday, March 2, 2012

Am I Boring???

Friday, March. 2. 2012 

Dear Zoe,

We had a beautiful sunny morning today, the wind was cold but the sun was great. I got all my laundry done now, I'm cooking supper or dinner...whatever you call it. I was out yesterday got my rent...went shopping too. I pick up my hoodie I had made...Wonder Woman Hoodie. I'm so happy I lose enough weight to fit in a hoodie...53 pounds now. And I got one of my drawings printed on a piece of canvas...Bonnie (my Mom's Newfoundland Pony). I took picture's so I can show you. I also got a new sketchbook (I can't have too many of them), paint, some paint brushes, 2 platte knifes, some distilled turpentine for oil paint...and before I forget My Man give me a beautiful paint brush set in a zip up bag (for Valentine's). It was a freezing when I walked downtown yesterday morning but I got everything I wanted. Now I really think I have enough art supplies for me to get started on the painting I need to do. I still need to do a drawing or two of Dad's painting. I really don't know how I feel about that painting yet...I hope I can do a couple of drawings and Dad can pick one he likes best...Hope I like it too.
Front of Hoodie
Back of Hoodie
 My Drawing printed on Canvas (Bonnie)

I'm guessing has soon as I write this out trouble will be forecast...the last couple of days has been beautiful weather...sunny but cold. The sun was shining again today and it really sounded like spring was in the air cause all the birds were singing so loudly. Now, that I said that I'm guessing some baweather like snow will be forecast now forsure.
I have been thinking about my blog, I really don't think anyone reads it and if they do they don't comment. Is there anyone out there???? Would love to know if anyone really reads or looks at my blog. Just asimply "yes, I do" would be fine or even better let me know what else I should do to make my blog more interesting. I got to be boring or something. I only have three followers and in one of them.
The Art Supplies
The Paint Brush Set

No comments:

Post a Comment