Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Puffin Series

I should be mortified. I started this Puffin Series back last summer and I didn’t touch it afterwards. I got myself into crocheting and I can't seem to stop, it’s like a full on obsession. For the past months, I pause sometimes and look at the painting, I eye them every time I do laundry, getting a towels, clothes…etc. I had them put in the back room/closet so, I pretty much see them everyday. And I always think…”I should get back to painting them, right after I’m finish this crochet project….” I kept on thinking this for months. I really should be ashamed of myself. I took them out and got back to work, the first day I had a really hard day, I just couldn't get back into my groove. But after having a coffee and told myself that I was over thinking...all I got to do is just breath. Well, it worked I found my groove, the painting are far from finished but they are getting there...I'm hoping to get back to them tomorrow or this weekend. I'll try and get a more in the movement kind of post to share. Ha Ha Ha.


There's that all important coffee travel mug...Ha Ha. 







I'll really falling in Love this with Puffin.

I'm thinking I will start working on the big puffin painting next.

No comments:

Post a Comment