Sunday, April 27, 2014

Puffin Paintings Update:

On Friday I started working on the big 11x14 inch puffin. I haven't been painting for almost a week and I had to find my groove again. It was so different holding this painting cause it was so big, the other two puffin painting are only 8x10 inches. I think I should start looking for a small tabletop easel.
This how I had my kitchen table set up for a day of painting. I have all my painting supplies, my coffee, the other puffin paintings I'm working on, and I have my Kobo tablet.
                           
This picture I took while still working on the puffin. The next picture is at the end of the day of painting. Not too sure how I feel about parts of the painting yet, I'll have to wait until I start again to see how I feel about it then. But over all another great day of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment