Sunday, February 19, 2012

Show of Hands

Dear Zoe,

Ok, Show of Hands. Who's tired of Snow? I am. Out today shovelling snow. I'm so sick of it. I feel so fat dressing in winter clothes with all the layers....sweater, fleecy coat, and a huge hoodie...all to stay warm oh, I did forget about wearing two pairs of pants. On my quest to lose weight so far I have lost 50 pounds. For the past month plus a little more I have lose nothing...I keep on losing and gaining the same 3 to 4 pounds over and over again. So, this morning I do what I always do...I pull the scale away from the wall and stand on it. I was ready for my disappointment...but...when I look down I see I have finally lose 2 pounds. What????? I don't believe it. Now my total is 52 pounds. I hope I keep myself on this path and continue to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment