Friday, February 10, 2012

Time To Use My Blog

Hello everyone reading this, I have been thinking lately...I don't think I use my blog enough, I mean the only time I update it is when I have a finished work of art to put on here. I think it's time to change that, I'm planing on posting more...even if it's just me writing. Why not? A blog is what you want it to be and I think I should start using mine. That's why I have it, I want to share what I'm doing or just what's on my mind.

So far this year I have a couple of pieces of artwork to work on. I have do to a portrait in pencil, a dog portrait, and a landscape painting to do. The picture I have posted here is a preliminary sketches of Coco...the dog portrait I'm going to be painting on a 8x10 canvas, the portrait in pencil will be 11x14 white paper, and finally the landscape on canvas 18x24. I think my biggest problem will be the landscape painting for my Dad, a lot of detail he wants in the painting. But I'm think I should be able to handle it...I hope. Well, that's all for this post...See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment